Infrared forehaed thermometer for a fast, accurate and realiable measurement of body temperature. It is an easy to use and hygienic device and it doesn’t need the contact with surface. This device can also be used to measure the temperature of different liquids and objects (i.e. feeding bottle).
- Range of measurement: 34,0-42,2 °C / 93,2-108,0 °F Body mode - 0-100,0 °C / 32-212,0 °F Object mode
- Resolution: 0,1 °C / °F
- Accuracy of measurement: +/- 0,2 °C, 36,0 ~ 39,0 °C / +/- 0,4 °F, 96,8 ~ 102,2 °F
- Operating Temperature: Body mode: 16-40,0 °C / 60,8-104,0 °F – Objects mode: 5-40,0 °C / 41-104,0 °F
- Storage Temperature: -20 - +50 °C / -4 - +122 °F 15-95 % maximum relative humidity
- Display: backlit LCD display, 4 digits plus symbols
- Blue light pointer for easy measurements even in the dark
- Fever alarm for temperatures >= 37,5 °C.
- Memories: the last 30 measurements with time and date
- Automatic shutdown: after a minute from the last measurement
- Battery: 2 x 1,5 Volt batteries; type AAA
- Dimensions: 141,1 x 43,3 x 36,9 mm
- Weight: 90 g (with batteries), 67 g (without batteries)
Device complies with the European standard for medical devices 93/42/EEC.
An ordinary maintenance is recomended every 2 years for professional use, as defined from the standards for medical devices.